IT’S BLOGTOBER! I will try my best to do it again this year; I really enjoyed last year and just posting something every day! First up, Top Ten Tuesday hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and today’s list is a surprisingly challenging one! I wanted to try the tougher option which was to correlate the answers to the numbers, but I couldn’t do it!
book titles with numbers in them
- I Owe You One – Sophie Kinsella
- The Secret of Platform 13 – Eva Ibbotson
- The Secret Seven – Enid Blyton
- The Famous Five – Enid Blyton
- The One Memory of Flora Banks – Emily Barr
- Thirteen Reasons Why – Jay Asher
- You’re The One That I Want – Giovanna Fletcher
- Cat O’Nine Tails – Julia Golding
- Five Little Pumpkins – Ben Mantle
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
Well, this list was harder than I expected it to be! I honestly thought I’d fly through but I found myself struggling a bit to think of books I’ve read or own that have numbers in! Have you read any of these?