Typing the title…one month until my birthday! I’m gonna be 25…I feel so old! Anyway, welcome back to Six for Sunday, hosted by Steph at A Little But A Lot! Today’s theme is:
Bookish Beginnings: Bookish Loves
- Glitter! I love a cover with glitter on it; it just makes them look so beautiful and magical.
- Sprayed edges. They just make a book that little bit more stunning.
- French and Spanish editions of my favourite books, or just foreign editions!
- Sassy female lead characters.
- A love triangle.
- Book boyfriends. I have so many; they can be so wonderful!
I could go on; there are so many tropes that I love and bookish aesthetics that I could talk about! What are your bookish loves?