Hello and welcome to 2019! I totally meant to do Blogmas every day of December, and to have posts scheduled for the first week of January…but life. It’s inconvenient sometimes!
Anyway, I’m back, and very happy to see that Six for Sunday has a whole new list of prompts for the first half of this year over on Steph’s blog, so, without further ado, here is the first Six for Sunday of 2019!
Bookish Beginnings: New Year, New Books
- The Day I Was Erased by Lisa Thompson
- The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- The Year After You by Nina de Pass
- Enchantée by Gita Trelease
- Henry and the Guardians of the Lost by Jenny Nimmo
It was hard to narrow down which books to feature from some of the titles I received over the Christmas period, but I think these ones are some of the best books I got! What books are you starting the year with?