1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
The first question is actually the hardest on here! I’m not too sure…I’d probably like to spend it with Clay’s family from Thirteen Reasons Why; his parents seem so lovely!
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
Beautiful bookmarks! I’m such a sucker for them, and I have my eye on the ones from Sonnet and Fable over on Etsy!
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Of course it has to be Dobby! Socks for everyone!
4. Match a book to its perfect Christmas song.
In a way, I’d probably say Last Christmas by Wham! would match up to All The Bright Places…it’s got that air of sadness and nostalgia to it.
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
Floored. It was good…but for so many of my favourite authors, I just didn’t love it unfortunately!
6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
Sunflowers in February by Phyllida Shrimpton is one of the most wonderful books to come out this year, and it definitely doesn’t get as much love as it deserves! Expect to find it as a nominee for this year’s snailycanflyy Book Award!
7. Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmassy feel to it.
I would say that the original cover for Inkheart by Cornelia Funke is lovely and Christmassy!
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
THE TRUTH PIXIE! Did you really expect anything else?!
That was a really fun tag to do! I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you fancy doing a quick Christmassy tag, this is the one for you!