Hello and it’s that time again! Continuing with the second half of the year’s prompts which you can find here, this week’s is:
Books that made you fall in love…
I have so many book boyfriends…it’s normal right?!
1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
Rhys and his impressive wingspan.
2. The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Luke Brandon. *swoons*
3. Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
Another one that Sophie Kinsella is guilty of creating…this time my much older man, Jack Harper.
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Will Traynor. Oh god. This book made me laugh and fall in love…then it totally DESTROYED me.
5. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Theodore Finch is just, ahhhh, I love him. By the time this post goes live, we shall know who is playing him in the film!
6. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas
Oh Sam Cortland.
I feel all giddy thinking about all of these amazing book boyfriends haha! Would you agree with any of my choices or do you have some totally different books that made you fall in love?