Hello and happy Sunday! It’s been a whole month since I last did one of these posts…I’m sorry! Anyway…we are back with the second half of the year’s prompts which you can find here! This week’s is:
Books that made you angry…
1. Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Lisa Williamson, Eleanor Wood, Melinda Salisbury, Non Pratt, Tanya Byrne.
He was just a whole load of stereotypes rolled into one and was a key reason for me not loving this book as much as I’d hoped! I feel awful for not loving it!
2. Paper Butterflies by Lisa Heathfield
This book. Ugh. It’s easily one of the worst books I’ve ever read, and yet people love it! It just was awful. Well written, but awful.
3. Tiddler by Julia Donaldson (just Julia Donaldson in general)
Picture books are amazing for learning about things that are important. So, what did I learn from Tiddler? If you tell lies, make sure your stories add up and that you can remember them, then you’ll be okay!
4. Marked by P.C Cast, Kristin Cast
Try reading this…then tell me what you think about the writing, and how this got published.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James
See above. It’s awful as a fanfiction, let alone as a book.
6. I CAN’T THINK OF A SIXTH!
This was actually a pretty interesting one to think about! Would you agree or disagree with any of these?