Good evening! Sorry I’ve been a bit MIA on here – it feels like a while since I last did a tag post! I’m taking a break from revision for my French exam tomorrow to do this one; it’s an interesting topic!
You can find the prompts for S4S here. This week’s is:
Reasons you love books…
1. Escaping to another world, whether it’s set in our world or a fantasy one
2. Finding characters who have similar traits, both positive and negative, as you
3. To learn more about others and what they go through
4. I have an obsessive personality, so I became obsessed with books at a young age, and that’s unlikely to change
5. Finding relatable quotes
6. They take you on emotional rollercoasters and can help you to feel emotions
They’re the main reasons that I love books so much – what are yours?