Helloo and happy Sunday evening! This week’s prompt has actually been a really interesting one to think about!
You can find the prompts for S4S here. This week’s is:
Questions for publishers…
1. What’s been the one book that stands out as one you just knew you’d have to publish?
2. To what extent do you think that book bloggers play an important part in the hype surrounding a new release? Does this influence you when sending out ARCs?
3. What made you choose the publishing house you work for?
4. How often do you DNF a manuscript?
5. Do you like to read the same genre/type of books that you publish?
6. What would your one piece of advice to a book blogger looking to work with a publisher be?
What would you ask a publisher? Are you a publisher and able to answer any of these?