Hello and happy Sunday! Today’s my last day off before I start my new job – very excited and nervous! I’ve had a fairly good reading week this week, all culminating in an event yesterday at Foyles with Laura Steven which was awesome!
You can find the prompts for S4S here. This week’s is:
Favourite books this year so far…
I’ve been looking forward to this S4S – I’ve read some amazing books this year that I keep wanting to shout about!
1. The Exact Opposite of Okay Laura Steven
2. To Kill A Kingdom Alexandra Christo
3. I Was Born For This Alice Oseman
4. Sunflowers in February Phyllida Shrimpton
5. Goodbye, Perfect Sara Barnard
6. The Truth About Alice Jennifer Mathieu
I LOVE THESE BOOKS SO MUCH! It was actually pretty tricky to narrow this list down once I’d got the first couple – there are many more wonderful books that I’ve read this year! Would you agree with any of these?