Top Ten Tuesday is a tag hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week it’s:
So, I’ve decided I’m going to go for my top ten book boyfriends. I’ve ended up with several hopeless crushes over the years so here are some of them (in no particular order; I can’t decide who makes me swoon most!)
1. Luke Brandon from the Shopaholic series
2. Jack Harper from Can You Keep A Secret?
3. Rhysand from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series
4. Dorian from the Throne of Glass series
5. Sam from The Assassin’s Blade
6. Elian from To Kill a Kingdom
7. Damon from The Vampire Diaries
8. Finch from All The Bright Places
9. Julian from Caraval
10. Chaol from the Throne of Glass series
I could go on! It’s interesting as well how the main character’s feelings can really impact upon how you see a character, for example I’ve always had a soft spot for Rax from Love Lessons even though I know he is in a position of trust and doesn’t respect the boundaries, but, because our main character adores him, only his good qualities shine through in the character development. It’s an interesting thing to think about.
Have I missed any of your book boyfriends/girlfriends off? Or do you totally not get some of mine?